Boost Your Self-Esteem and Feel a Real Difference
3 ADDITIONAL HYPNOSIS SESSIONS FREE
"Skyrocket Your Confidence With Other People! "Have Other People Feel Drawn Magnetically To You!
I'm not pulling any punches. I'm sick and tired of what passes off for 'personal development'! I'm laying everything on the table. I'm revealing every self-esteem strategy and technique that I've used to:
- Attract the right people into my business and personal life.
- Feel good in circumstances where I once felt uncomfortable.
- Be able to overcome challenges immediately.
- Embrace change.
High Self Esteem in 21 Days MP3 Download is an amazing, unparalleled, 8 volume audio programme.
This audio programme stands out as must-have for people looking for self-esteem enhancement.
High Self-Esteem in 21 Days reveals cutting-edge tools, modern strategies, techniques and skills all combined with years of experience.
Self-esteem is incredibly important. Many people have the notion that it is the same as self-confidence; however it is far more than just self-confidence. As you might guess, the word 'esteem' shares the same root as the word 'estimate' meaning 'to put a value on'. Therefore, you can see that 'self-esteem', really does just mean; 'the value we put on ourselves'.
If you are…
- Someone who is not confident enough to meet new people.
- A person who underachieves in the work place.
- Someone who underestimates themselves.
- Someone who lives in frustration at being unable to live your dreams.
…then reading this web page may be the most dramatically beneficial thing you've ever done! What you're getting here is permission to enjoy being you.
These are proven strategies of personal development that will enable you to systematically be the fullest expression of yourself as you want to be. You will then live your dreams and have a relationship with yourself that makes everyone else wonder what it is about you they like so much.
You're going to learn how to pinpoint with laser precision, exactly how your brain has been programmed and how your past conditioning, thought processes and beliefs have led you to low levels of self esteem. Then dismantle that old programming and replace it with a fresh, exciting new way of thinking and being.
I've spent the last 10 years of my life moving from neurotic underachiever with no sense of self, to best selling author in the field of self-esteem, with a sense of self that others enjoy being around. I teach this material all over the world to captivated audiences.
"Adam Eason is the embodiment of supreme self-esteem."
James Western, Managing Director UK Tiles Ltd, Colchester, UK
"I can't believe I used to wallow in self-doubt! This is the way forward, feeling this good about being me really is the way forward!"
David Murton, Murton Estates, Melbourne, Australia
You will learn how to:
- Increase your self-esteem beyond your wildest dreams.
- Create more success in your life.
- Have others feel good around you.
- Be able to go anywhere and do anything with emotional freedom and confidence.
- Live with purpose.
If this sounds like a fairy tale, just hold on. I'll be revealing how this is simply achieved in less than three weeks!
It's important for you to understand that the secrets of high self-esteem I'm about to offer you are highly effective and proven in the real world. In just 21 days from now, you can be brimming with self-esteem and oozing confidence once and for all!
Once you tap into this wealth of knowledge, everything gets easy, and the self-esteem just grows and grows. It works, and it works fast.
So what are the key components of self-esteem?
When someone has high self-esteem, they have a genuine, deep rooted sense of self; they actually like (and often love) themselves; they can and do recognise and be in control of their internal state; and they have a sound sense of purpose — or rather they act and behave with purpose. These are not magical gifts that we were given at birth, oh no. One of the key concepts in this amazing audio programme is that what others do, you can learn. So that is where this programme starts. By indicating and illustrating just what it is that people with high self-esteem actually do, it is then broken down into easily consumable chunks, so that you can replicate them and apply them to your own life immediately.
These things, if applied in the correct way, can have an amazing impact on anyone's self-esteem.
Here's the story:
For years I've taught this knowledge in separate courses. It's been highly successful, and my participants have achieved great results. Now I have put it all into one amazing audio programme.
Here's a sneak peak at what you'll discover, embed in your mind, and maximize to catapult your self-esteem:
- How to enjoy being you.
- Accepting yourself exactly as you are.
- Longer term strategies for an entire lifetime filled with high self-esteem.
- How to encourage yourself.
- Communicating with yourself as you wish others would.
- Many valuable practical exercises for installing self-esteem at the deep unconscious level.
Much, much more is packed into this audio programme.
Here's a taste of what you'll walk away with after this breakthrough audio programme:
- You will learn the principles of having self-esteem.
- How to make the most of the mind/body connection with using physiology to feel good.
- You will learn how to develop an amazing relationship with yourself.
- Taking control of internal communications and creating harmony.
- You learn how to truly accept yourself at all levels.
- Discover your true purpose.
- How to change and create confident empowering states at will.
- You will become the one in control of every thing that you do.
- You will stop perpetuating old limiting beliefs and patterns.
- You will learn the qualities of other people, that you may have thought were beyond you.
Now, other programs or self-help techniques may well have promised you some of these critical claims. Am I right? High Self-Esteem in 21 Days deals only with PROVEN strategies from years of experience. Real-life seminars, research and case studies are what this programme is founded on, as well as my own personal journey to develop my own self-esteem.
There was a time when I had to do all kinds of puzzling behaviours because of the low value I had on myself. Now, I speak to audiences of thousands all over the world, my books are best-sellers and my audio programmes sell globally. None of which I could do without a developed sense of self-belief. I share those secrets of how to feel good about yourself, to subsequently feel comfortable and at ease with the kind of life you want to lead.
I would like you to answer these questions to yourself:
- Can you accept a compliment straight, without verbally or non-verbally deflecting it, without dismissing it, or without having to qualify it in your mind?
- Are you ever afraid that you may well be 'found out' one day?
- Can you list 5-10 things that you like about yourself, without hesitation, just doing it straight away?
- What is your reaction (internally and externally) when you are asked to try something that you have not done before, something new?
- What do you say to yourself inside your mind when you are about to do something that challenges you or that is difficult?
Really take some time and even consider writing down your answers, it is always good to see this kind of information in writing as well as it being in your mind.
Then, what do your answers suggest about you and how much you like yourself? Do you think well of yourself? Are you happy being you? Are you critical about yourself and your abilities?
Never before have all of these insightful esteem-boosting techniques and strategies been put into one, easy-to-follow, step-by-step audio program. When you listen to the first days of the programme, you are going to be amazed by what you learn and are then able to immediately apply to your life.
Let me give you an example of one of the basic elements: How can you tell if someone has self-esteem? It is so easy to tell, though not many people actually notice. One of the surest indicators is that people with self-esteem just do not need to prove themselves. By that I mean that they do not need to:
- Boast or hog the limelight.
- Show off.
- Put others down.
It is often individuals who do these seemingly confident behaviours that have quite low self-esteem. People with true, genuine, real, sincere self-esteem, however well known they are, usually display very different characteristics:
- They have a quiet confidence.
- They do not fish for compliments — but they do accept them well: they know what they are worthy.
- They may be quite humble.
- They recognise and are often interested in other people and their achievements.
- They may not be bothered about receiving external recognition.
You can read the body language of someone with self-esteem as it usually speaks for them. They are often physically relaxed, upright, calm and measured in movement, they are decisive and without hesitation and they make good eye contact freely and comfortably.
Despite there being so many people out there who display apparent confidence and competence, many actually doubt themselves and their own abilities (hey, you may well be one of them). I know I spent years and years showing off due to a lack of self-esteem. These people though, may well stand up for others, but fail to stand up for themselves. They may well be sensitive and sympathetic — but not about their own limitations. Bear in mind that when you meet other people, whether they are dominating and outgoing or just quietly efficient, they may well have a serious lack of self-esteem.
High Self-Esteem in 21 Days reveals to you how to utilise many aspects of the fields of modern personal development and also incorporates classic, tried and tested successful techniques and insights. In harness with your own potential and investment of energy, this is a wonderful combination that is sure to have you brimming over with genuine and true self-esteem.
So, what are you going to receive?
- 8 Volumes of strategies, tips and techniques for increasing self-esteem.
- A 21 Day-by-day guide to developing your self-esteem in a way that anyone can follow.
- Additional hypnosis sessions for developing self-esteem deep within your unconscious mind.
- Easy to follow daily guide.
- Daily projects to consolidate learning and further embed deeper levels of change.
- A full workbook for use within the programme.
- Adam Eason's unique style, enthusiasm, humour and experiences.
There Is More For You Too…
Yes indeed, in addition to this multi-volume learning audio programme, you also get FOUR, that's right, a further 4 hypnosis sessions designed especially with self-esteem enhancement in mind.
In these hypnosis sessions, you programme your mind to feel good being you, to feel safe in your body, and to nurture and encourage yourself, developing a wonderfully intimate and enjoyabel relationship with yourself that other people notice when they are around you.
4 Additional Unique Hypnosis Sessions All for Increasing Your Self-Esteem.
All the hypnosis sessions have uniquely composed music, evocative language and specialst techniques throughout so that you get the maximum enhancement for your self-esteem possible. They are designed to enhance the learning from the rest of the audio programme so that you are learning and developing at many levels.
What are you waiting for? Get feeling good being you today!
"Wow. I am blown away by how good I feel. In all my adult life I cannot recall feeling this way about myself before. My family can hardly recognise me and my kids are hugging me for no reason. Adam, what did you do?"
Derek Singleton, Baseball coach, Atlanta, USA
You know what? I did nothing. He did it all. That is the most amazing discovery of all, you learn how to really do this today.
This audio programme represents the culmination of years of experience and cutting-edge psychological technologies that provide a simply amazing programme for change.
Mobile App Version Available
This App is sold at a reduced price because it only offers a streaming service. If you would like to download the product please continue purchasing the website version which can be used on mobile devices as well.